Some common symptoms of sleep disorders like sleep apnea include:
- Loud snoring
- Pauses in breathing during sleep
- Gasping or choking during sleep
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Feeling tired or fatigued upon waking
- Morning headaches
- Difficulty concentrating or remembering things
- Irritability or mood swings
- Restless sleep or insomnia
- Decreased libido or impotence
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
If you suffer from any number of these symptoms, find out how you or someone you love, can breath with ease, sleep soundly, and live a better quality of life.
Schedule a Sleep Disorder consultation to see if our sleep appliance technology can help improve your sleep and overall health.
Remember, snoring is not normal. Find out the cause and finally get a good night’s sleep.request an appointment